Friday, February 20, 2009

IV- Grab your spiritual arms against wrongdoers

Since I have come across Jesus Christ of Nazareth, my mind is free from mental loads. Free from vanities of all kinds, I am totally free! Suppose, I want to travel to my homeland, once this idea is set in mind, I am there in a fraction of seconds. Likewise, for a wizard who wants to get into his neighbour’s room, though all precautionary measures put in place by the neighbour who closes all entrances hermetically, it is just a matter of uncountable seconds for him to get in. Moreover, I want to travel through my inner regions to meet myself in the seat of my conscience; I am there as the decision is made up. Now, what of the physical movement of the corrupt body to a given place? This depends on the distance whether a means of transportation is compulsory or the distance can be simply shortened on foot. Who is likely to reach the destination faster? Is it the one travelling by mind or the one travelling on foot or using a modern means of transportation; that is travelling physically? If I decide to build a castle in mind, I have it all at once. But If I have to build it physically, there is a long way to go. I have to buy a compound, masonry materials and pay for masonry works. Besides, a landlord who feels confident, clever or smart to lock up all entrances of his house at nights, he has done well but not better. The seat of all physical projects is the mind. From the mind, we have been able to materialize inner projects. The mind says: “I am the cradle of thoughts, when I tell the sun to rise, it starts rising”. The mind is the seat of the conscience and subconscious. Whatever is vividly decided in the lucid conscience, finds its place in the subconscious. The subconscious is this part of the mind that has thoughts and feelings we do not know about; unconscious. It is the seat of feelings, desires, emotions and dreams. If the mind is the seat of thoughts, then it is from this very place desires come to life and give birth to act, and from the act comes the habit and the habit determines the character that forges fate. Depending on the sort of life being undertaken, fate can be positive or negative.