Friday, February 20, 2009

VI- Spirits cannot move materialistic things, if they do, it is with Man's help

Look at me, if you cannot see me, then widely open and sharpen your eyes, you will probably see me if you are lucky. Indeed, everything about me is material and spiritual. All the same, the world around me is made up of materialistic things and spirits. There is a frontier between the conscience and the subconscious, the body and spirit and the physical and spiritual world. The human spirit should stay in the body, so must the body in the physical world. That is to say, each entity must be at its place. The sea is one of the frontiers that I should not violate. That is the world of aquatic beings. The little Salmon was born there between the rainy and dry season. It is for sure, it must have been in May. Salmon always feels so comfortable in the underwater cave because each time he ventures himself further from his refuge, he feels terrified and horrified to see the wickedness displayed by other species in the marine environment. He realizes that danger is out there permanently. As a result, he willingly sets limits to his vital space. “Feet here and roots over there” claims Salmon. From then, he gives a new conduct to his life for a long life enjoyment. I am at the beach, cosily installed in an armchair. I am breathing calmly the fresh air flashing out all tormenting thoughts from my mind. I really appreciate this face to face with my innerself. All of a sudden, as an enemy of progress, calls coupled with cries snatch me from my profound meditation. A fifteen year boy is getting drown in front of powerless sights. The boy is away at about one kilometre from the shore, struggling to swim desperately. Nobody dares take the risk to rescue the boy. Oh my Lord! What can I do? I am sorry, I cannot jeopardize my life. That is the world of aquatic beings. Consequently, the fifteen boy dies. Some refer to it as the sixth dimension, others as the seventh sky, others again, as the astral voyage. Indeed, there are extraordinary, if not phantasmagorical things to be seen up there. If you try to manifest your doubt about this, they will immediately bring in a certain philosopher who claims: “This world is nothing but the photocopy of the intelligible world”. That is to say, all about our materialistic world is a mere image reflecting the upworld. As a matter of fact, any discovery in this world does already exist in the upworld. The fact of willing to bring things of the upworld down on earth necessitates the purchasing of a peculiar license on the bases of terms stated in the owner’s charter; intellectual property. Once the two parties agree upon the stated terms, a contract is then signed. Cosmic energy must be paid to the owner in exchange of the service provided. If the customer fails to fulfil part of his contract, he is sued in the underground court of justice where the jury is always the plaintiff. Consequently, the defendant has to pay damages to the plaintiff. If he fails in abiding by this law, he is simply kept in the plaintiff’s cell. There are two worlds with a common border that sets the limits to the two territories; the spiritual and the physical. The former belongs to spirits and the latter to human beings. Then it is strictly prohibited to violate the limits of this border. In this respect, no human being shall willingly travel to the intelligible world.